If you are reading this, it means you’ve found your soul mate & you are finally going to pop the question of a lifetime. So, congratulations!
But what about the ring? Will she like it? Should you go with gold or platinum? What is princess cut?
So many questions; with so little time to figure it all out. Don’t panic because we’ve made an ultimate guide that’ll come in handy to select the perfect rock for your princess.
Love is best expressed with diamonds. Go for one she can’t say no to. Follow the 4 C’s rule and you’ll never go wrong.
Choose the most exceptional rock with the 4 C’s rule.
Cut: A diamond’s cut unleashes its sparkle. A diamond’s cut grade is all about how well diamond’s facets interact with light. A well cut diamond reflects light from one facet to another and projects the light through the top of the stone.
Color: Here’s a reality check, diamonds come in different colors. And colorless diamonds are the most rare & most expensive.
Clarity: When looking at a diamond, avoid stones with inclusions on the top and in the middle, as this can impact the dispersion of light, making it less brilliant. Lesser the inclusions better is the rock.
Carat Weight: Carat refers to the weight of a diamond. The heavier the stone, the more expensive it gets. However, you don’t need to buy a heavier stone as proper mounting of a small diamond can also create an impact.
Add a personal touch by choosing a shape that matches her persona. Every shape says something about the girl’s style.
What shape matches her personality best?
- Round: For the elegant, classy & chic woman.
- Princess: For the trendy and playful girl.
- Emerald: For the woman with a vintage flare.
- Heart: For the woman who exudes youthfulness and creativity.
- Cushion: For the fashionista who is also very romantic.
Moving forward, next question in line is what metal works the best.
Here are a few metal choices you could consider
- Platinum: Its elegant sheen does not fade over time, making re-plating your platinum ring unnecessary
- Yellow Gold: Classic yet fashionable, this metal achieves its warm patina by mixing red of copper & green of silver.
- Rose Gold: Unique and romantic, rose gold has a warm, pink hue created by combining yellow gold with a copper alloy.
- White Gold: White gold gets its silvery white character from combining yellow gold with copper, zinc and nickel
Last but not the least; buy a ring from a reputable jeweler like Andaaz Jewelers.
Our jewelry experts will help you find the most ideal ring for your one true love. Visit Andaaz Jewelers to find one-of-a-kind masterpieces for your fairytale wedding. We have a collection of fascinating jewelry for every occasion.
Drop by our stores in Westmont & Chicago and explore a scintillating world of exclusive wedding rings and jewelry.
P.S.: Love is the most important part of any proposal. However nervous you may be, ensure that your love is expressed well.