- Masks must be worn by all staff and customers at all times. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- Everyone (including staff) entering the showroom will have their temperature checked. A temperature of over 99.7 will not be permitted.
- Social Distancing measures will be enforced as strictly as possible
- A limit of 10 people in the entire store will be allowed at any given time (including staff - which on average are 3-4 people)
- We are practicing limited capacity in our showroom, but don't worry, we have rented out the next door space to provide for overflow and waiting. There you can enjoy some entertainment, snack on the provided goodie bag and browse our online collection while you wait for your turn.
Showroom Safety & Cleaning Measures
In addition to our conduct guidelines above, we have strictly implemented all recommended safety and cleaning precautions possible.
- Opening and closing cleaning processes have been implemented for additional safety cleaning measures, including showroom being disinfected at the close of everyday
- Stations with 3 feet high plexiglass guards have been setup to show jewelry and interact with customers.
- Rigorous and frequent gloves/hand cleaning is enforced. Hand sanitizing areas have been set up throughout the showroom.
- Showroom undergoes constant cleaning.
Not only will you be able to see more in-depth something you've seen online. We are also able to show you and send you pictures of similar items or additional pieces that you may be interested in. We are available via Zoom, FaceTime, Google Hangouts & Whatsapp. Please call to schedule your appointment!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are our shipping rates?
All order are shipped FEDEX Express. Packages are insured and require a signature to receive.
All order over $300 ship FREE. All orders under $300 are subject to a $15 flat shipping fee.
ONLINE ORDERS ONLY. Customers have 24 hours from the time of receiving/signing for the package to notify us of any intention to return the item for a refund. Once that is confirmed, we will issue a FEDEX EXPRESS label which will be sent to the customer. Once the item is received by Andaaz it will be inspected for wear and damage. When approved, the customer will receive a refund minus their original shipping fee (if there was one) and less $35 for the return shipping. Andaaz Jewelers reserves the right to refuse a return or refund if it is shown to be worn or damaged while in the possession of the customer.
Orders that have customization or work done such as but not limited to ring or bracelet sizing, coloring or plating are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for refunds or returns.
Custom orders are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for refunds, returns, or exchanges.
Customers have 72 hours from the time of receiving/signing for the package to notify us of any intention to exchange the item for another one. We want to make sure that you always get what you want, so both in-store or online we will find you what you love. Just contact us and we will get the process in motion.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We are always happy to assist!
Remember to be kind, understanding and show compassion to one another, we are all in this together.